“Evolving a new generation of innovative healthcare leaders”
The Emerging Health Leaders Program is an intensive, residential, leadership certificate program for undergraduate and graduate students across the province. With a focus on personal leadership development, collaborative team –engagement design thinking and change management capabilities, this program will challenge your thinking and push you to become a better leader.
The healthcare landscape is continually changing, and will require innovative leaders who can disrupt the status quo to bring forth meaningful changes. Whether you are continuing on to medical school, graduate school or entering the workforce, the Emerging Health Leaders Program will give you the tools to drive innovation in healthcare.
What does this mean for you?
- Experience an intensive leadership development program that will supplement your professional resume or Graduate school application
- Challenge your thinking and develop your personal leadership capabilities
- Develop your ability to collaborate, and work within and across multiple teams to solve complex problems
- Become a champion for innovation by learning how to spot, support and implement new and creative approaches to getting things done
- Learn about how to make an immediate impact in the workplace